We are well know for our delicious cuisine, especially "Štruklji" - homemade rolled dumplings, different stews and žlikrofi.
Food is served fresh. That is also why preorders are obligatory.
• dumplings (chesnut, cottage cheese, buckwheat with cottage cheese, chive stew dumplings),
• different homemade stews,
• veal stew with buckwheat mush,
Contact us and we will try to meet your needs.
Museum collection of farming machinery and equipment
Jureč's šupa (shed) is a rich museum collection of machines, devices, and everyday objects from the peasant life. The objects are from the homestead, from the surroundings and from other more distant places. Together, they complete the collection of the characteristic farming tools and machines, typical of this area.
You are welcome to visit us and see our programme "The museum collection comes to life", where we present a part of the collection through its practical use...
During each programme we present a part of the collection through its practical use. We will show you how certain chores were carried out in the past and will give you a chance to test your skills yourselves. You will be greeted with a welcome drink.
Each year we organise theme days at our farm. In late summer we have a theme day connected with cereal harvest, and later when the cereal is dry with threshing. During winter we organise a štruklji weekend, when we introduce you our home culinary speciality. Once a year we organise a social dinner with live folk music.
Those who wish to participate in the theme days must apply in advance (applications are obligatory).
Hiking the area
Much loved destination, the 1000m high ridge Sivka and Mrzli Vrh (1008m), which is a part of Slovenska planinska pot (SPP) trail. Just above our plateau Ledine is Gradišče (998m). There is a lot of well managed biking trails around these parts.
Other points of interest
- hollow five-houndred-year-old lime tree (1864), which was planted by the girls of holy Mary's society in the honor of establishing the independent Ledine parish
- st. Jakob church, Ledine (1666; famous paintings by Janez Šubic, sv. Jakob 1875 and Marijino kronanje 1879)
- church sv. Ahaca (Ledinske Krnice)
- church sv. Tomaža (Vrsnik)